Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Dark Night




I'm going to find the light,
In such a dark night.
I know it won't be easy,
like lemon squeeze.

Oh my! am I lost,
at such a great cost.
I hope I find my way,
through the jungles getaway.

Alvarado is my destination,
I will risk my life for every duration.
I will find the light,
and trust me I will light

Oh my! I have found my destination,
after a long preparation
I guess, no one has ever been,
to this magical place that I've seen.

My mystery has been solved,
like a piece of a puzzle resolved.
Now I can rest in peace,
with my little niece.

2 comments:

  1. This poem tells you about an explorer who is passionate about exploring different places. Now here he is determined to find Alvarado. The legend of El Dorado had been a dream of treasure hunters in the last few hundred years. A dream about a city filled with gold. Is El Dorado is only a fairy tale? Or the lost city of gold is a fact that was lost?

    ReplyDelete